Monday, August 23, 2010

To WordPress and beyond!

As of this weekend, after a fine trip to the Hamptons (complete with a Bill and Hillary Clinton beach sighting and some fine glasses of Channing Daughters' esoteric blends), I have finally moved my wine blog to WordPress! Find all future entries at my new location. Been fun. All links for entries here will be forwarded there; I strongly encourage all readers to continue checking at my new location! Many crazy adventures in wine ahead.

As I hope is evident from my expression in this old photo of me taken in the Dry Creek Valley AVA in Sonoma, I am having a tough time with this move. It has been hard improving my blog in every single way, having all the fun, sipping Prosecco while choosing new backgrounds. C'est la vie! O readers, we will emerge from this stronger than ever. Join me on this second step in my climb to wine greatness/supremacy/base hyperbole. I will always be your Grape Aide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment